A mouse was filmed in a display case with sausages in Belgrade.
A video was published on social networks, which, as it is stated, originated at Vidikovac in Belgrade. It shows a mouse eating a sausage in a shop window.
The video was published on the My Belgrade Instagram page. “Viewpoint, Jerry in action,” reads the description of the video that horrified many. Mice are dangerous because they transmit mouse fever, so it’s understandable that the sight posted on social media scared many.
Hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (HGBS), known as “mouse fever”, is an acute viral focal disease. It begins suddenly, is accompanied by high fever and bleeding in the skin, mucous membranes and internal organs and kidney damage.
This disease is also transmitted by field mice like this one, which was filmed in the display case, gnawing on a sausage. This scene was commented on by numerous users of the social network. “Give me the address, this has to break the bank, it’s not a joke at all”, “Well, what’s wrong with you? People didn’t put the mouse in there on purpose, they probably didn’t even see it when I entered. I’m the first to be afraid of all this and I’d probably never do anything I bought it here, but I don’t judge because it happens to everyone, it’s like you’ve never had a mouse enter your house, huh? It’s cold, they’re looking for warmer places now. It can happen to everyone!”, “Well, he has to eat too”, “Maybe it’s working there…”, are just some of the comments.