It is interesting that this is the first such tournament that the Belgrade public will be able to watch, and the MMA Federation of Serbia has once again made an effort to make the entrance to Pinki free.
– Year by year, we are growing more and more and young people are starting to train MMA en masse. It is first of all proof that we are doing a good job, and if it can be done better, of course it can and will be. We try to make the entrance to every tournament or MMA League free in order to attract the audience and show that there are many young quality fighters in Serbia, who will become world names in due course. Come to Pinky on Saturday and see for yourself – said Luka Nikolić, president of the MMA Federation of Serbia.
Spectators will have the opportunity to see fights between:
1) Lav Barišić – Ali Marhoon – 77kg
2) Daniel Stroil – Sultan Omarov – 84 kg
3) Aleksandar Novakovic – Hamaad Maroon – 62kg
4) Veljko Aleksić – Ramazan Gitinov – 77kg
5) Gimbat Magomedov – Mihajlo Milenković -77 kg
6) Mihajlo Disć – Abdulrahman – 77kg
7) Bojan Djordjevic – Gimbat Magomedov – 77 kg
8) Dušan Bidžić – Mahamat Hissien – 77kg
By the way, our national team, led by coach Slobodan Maksimović, took part in the Super Cup in Bahrain in March.
THE WORLD SAW “THE GUILLOTINE”! Diaz “suffocated” Ferguson, then retired! (VIDEO)
I’M GOING TO KILL EVERYONE, WHAT THE HELL… Chimayev “CHOKED” his rival and created total chaos! (VIDEO)
Send us a news, photo or video to 0648482459
Follow us on social networks