On Friday, right before the popular singer’s concert, an accident happened.
Source: B92, Žena.Blic.rsSunday, 19.11.2023. | 19:30 -> 19:52
The tragedy that happened at the Taylor Swift concert in Brazil, when a girl named Ana Benevides died, is shaking the world public. Now the father of the unfortunate girl, who is desperate, has also spoken out.
On Friday, right before the popular singer’s concert, an accident happened. Due to the high heat, one of the visitors to the performance died.
It was written at first that the tragedy happened during the performance, but the music star later stated that everything happened before she stepped on the stage.
The father of young Ana has now spoken to the Brazilian media.
– I lost my only daughter, a happy and intelligent girl. She was supposed to graduate in psychology next April, she was saving money for it. I have no words to express my pain. She left home to pursue her dream and died, the father told Brazilian newspaper Folha de S. Paulo (via Hindustan Times).
Requests to investigate the circumstances under which she died:
– I want to determine whether it was really forbidden to bring water, whether there was negligence in providing help
There were reports that Taylor Swift told security she was giving water to the crowd at the entrance to the stadium where the concert was held, and footage emerged showing the singer throwing water bottles at fans. She repeatedly interrupted the performance and asked for water for the gathered fans.
As it is written, Folha de S.Pauo Ana Benevides fainted, resuscitation was carried out at the stadium and lasted 40 minutes, she experienced a second cardiac arrest on the way to the hospital. She died shortly after being hospitalized, writes Page six. It was 38 degrees in Rio de Janeiro that day, but the subjective feeling was as if the mercury in the thermometer was above this figure.