The former striker of Radnicki from Nis and Mladost from Lucca arrived as a big reinforcement in Maccabi Bnei Reyn and everything looked like a fairy tale. However…
The president of Maccabi Bnei Rayne Said Basul attacked JE Lazar Jovanovic, who suffered for months the experience of the first man of the club, who did everything to make him flee from Israel. After threats and harassment, he physically attacked a Serbian football player.
– I came at the invitation of the previous coach, who was kicked out after three rounds. A new head of the profession arrived who, as usual, brought his players and I became the “seventh” foreigner, and according to the regulations, only six are allowed to be registered. I kept quiet and suffered, even though I was given a chance on a spoon. Later I’m totally out of it and that’s where the agony begins – started for “Informer” Lazar Jovanović.
THEY PASSED THE BALL TO EACH OTHER
When he went to pick up the form, he was in for an unpleasant surprise.
TOGETHER AGAIN! After Ronaldo, the Saudis also want Modric! THE NUMBER IS A HEADACHE!
SCANDAL IN SPAIN! Barcelona and Sevilla kicked out of the Cup!
– Until that moment, I received only two salaries, and then the torture just started. I went to ask the coach what it was about, the boss explained to me that he wouldn’t, when I asked Said Basul he answered that it was the coach’s last one and that’s how they passed the ball to each other.
The climax has peaked…
– Later I was completely removed from the team, but the worst thing was that I had to train alone, they didn’t allow me to come to training. Three months without pay. And then comes November 14, when the whole team goes on vacation to see family and loved ones. The president said to me: “Now you will see who I am. You have seven days to train twice a day”. And they gave me training in Haifa, at eight in the morning and five in the afternoon, which is a few hours’ drive away. I had to take a taxi to the beach and change in changing rooms where even homeless people wouldn’t live. And so seven days without stopping, two training sessions in abnormal conditions, isolated from the whole world.
HE SLAPED HIM TWO TIMES
In the meantime, a new foreigner arrived in the team.
– The president then “froze my contract”. When I asked him for papers to leave the club, he told me “No, you can go”. I explained in a calm tone that I won’t go without papers, knowing that I can’t sign anywhere without them. I recorded every conversation we had, as well as when he banned me from training. In the meantime, he came with a jeep, I deliberately went out in front of him and filmed everything, he started yelling: “What are you doing here, because I told you that you are no longer a member of the club”. He invited me to get into the car, I answered “I won’t, let me go” and then he slapped me twice. I was left in shock. When I came to my senses, I went to the police and reported the case, I got all the papers about the torture report in order.
I FEARED FOR MY PERSONAL LIFE
He was not allowed to return to Bnei Rayn for a known reason:
– I don’t show up at the club, because he threatened to send three men to my apartment. I moved out immediately, fearing for my life. If it weren’t for manager Goran Marić and the Professional Footballers’ Union in Israel, none of this would have come to light, everything would have been kept quiet. I sent the contract to FIFA with all the footage and when he hit me. I’m going to the end, Serbian spite has worked for me and I want to drive everyone out, for the sake of the Serbian players who go to this club, so that they know what awaits them.
SEEK JUSTICE BEFORE FIFA
Jovanović revealed that he did not receive the October, November and December salary.
– He owes me three regular salaries and two more according to the contract that were due, a total of five. Even my manager told him to give me three and to part peacefully, before the conflict, but he didn’t agree. We had to take a roundabout way to seek justice from the Israeli union and FIFA – adds the Serbian striker for our portal.
Apart from being left without a club, the Serb has an additional problem of how to find a new one:
– I changed two teams, started in Radnički, then moved to Bnei Reina. In Europe, only two clubs are allowed to change during the season, so the only option left for me is to move to Asian football, because the championship has not started there – pointed out Lazar Jovanović for “Informer”.
Send us a news, photo or video to 0648482459
Follow us on social networks